Tim C. Taylor
- Follow @TimCTaylor
Support me at no cost to you.
Join the Legion!
Start Revenge Squad here. 99c.
My latest novel
Current work in progress
My latest anthology
Treasure of the Last Dragon
The Reality War Book1: The Slough of Despond
Format YOUR Print Book
Liebster Blog Award
- I’m back at #1
- I just signed my first traditional publishing deal
- Dresden Files in Space?
- Interview with June Book Cover of the Month Winner, Shawn King.
- Not idle
- A new trend for publishing retail?
- Fake news and eBook publishing
- Meet the Boss Man!
- Red Shirt Application
- Giving book reviews – honest reviews – can be savage business for a writer
- The Empire at War is available to buy
- The Martian, Rejection, and Finding Your Reader
- The latest science fiction bestseller charts
- This week’s science fiction bestseller charts
Archive of posts
Category Archives: Book launch
It’s been a while since I’ve been at #1 in an Amazon.com bestseller chart, but here I am again today as part of the team effort behind the latest Explorations anthology. I’ve had a busy schedule this year, but I … Continue reading
Running a publishing business and doing freelance book design doesn’t leave me much time to write any fiction. That’s a shame because I love to write, This year I’ve made the time, and have been scribbling away in the background, … Continue reading
Out now is the second edition of my book on how to produce your book for Createspace using Microsoft Word. The book is twice as big, has many more images, updated to cover changes to Createspace and Word versions up … Continue reading
My short guide to laying out books for Createspace was the first book I wrote that sold over a thousand copies (though not the first book I published to reach that mark). I’ve written an awful lot of technical guides … Continue reading
My mini-time travel adventure series: The Reality War is finally out in paperback. I’ve also cut the exclusivity deal with Amazon so both novels are coming out in eBook form for iPad, iPhone, Kobo, and Nook (though not yet at … Continue reading