Tim C. Taylor
Next release: July 02 2021
Latest release: May 2021
Support me at no cost to you.
Learn about the Human Legion
Join the Legionaries and receive a free starter library
My recent novel
My latest anthology
Format YOUR Print Book
Liebster Blog Award
- AMAHA – Ask Me And Him Anything
- He Speaks!
- SF Publishing in 2020: part 3 of 3
- Achievement unlocked: 10 years as a full-time writer
- SF Publishing in 2020: part 2 of 3
- SF Publishing in 2020: part 1 of 3
- A podcast series with a top science fiction author* ;-)
- Oh, my! Politics in science fiction
- On Theme in Science Fiction
- My first booktube
- Should authors review other authors’ books?
- A couple of book releases from me that I forgot to mention etc.
- Meditations on 99: eBook pricing in science fiction publishing
- 2020 roundup
Archive of posts
Category Archives: Book launch
It’s been a while since I’ve been at #1 in an Amazon.com bestseller chart, but here I am again today as part of the team effort behind the latest Explorations anthology. I’ve had a busy schedule this year, but I … Continue reading
Running a publishing business and doing freelance book design doesn’t leave me much time to write any fiction. That’s a shame because I love to write, This year I’ve made the time, and have been scribbling away in the background, … Continue reading
Out now is the second edition of my book on how to produce your book for Createspace using Microsoft Word. The book is twice as big, has many more images, updated to cover changes to Createspace and Word versions up … Continue reading
My short guide to laying out books for Createspace was the first book I wrote that sold over a thousand copies (though not the first book I published to reach that mark). I’ve written an awful lot of technical guides … Continue reading
My mini-time travel adventure series: The Reality War is finally out in paperback. I’ve also cut the exclusivity deal with Amazon so both novels are coming out in eBook form for iPad, iPhone, Kobo, and Nook (though not yet at … Continue reading