Tim C. Taylor
Next release: July 02 2021
Latest release: May 2021
Support me at no cost to you.
Learn about the Human Legion
Join the Legionaries and receive a free starter library
My recent novel
My latest anthology
Format YOUR Print Book
Liebster Blog Award
- AMAHA – Ask Me And Him Anything
- He Speaks!
- SF Publishing in 2020: part 3 of 3
- Achievement unlocked: 10 years as a full-time writer
- SF Publishing in 2020: part 2 of 3
- SF Publishing in 2020: part 1 of 3
- A podcast series with a top science fiction author* ;-)
- Oh, my! Politics in science fiction
- On Theme in Science Fiction
- My first booktube
- Should authors review other authors’ books?
- A couple of book releases from me that I forgot to mention etc.
- Meditations on 99: eBook pricing in science fiction publishing
- 2020 roundup
Archive of posts
Tag Archives: publishing
This time last week, I was on the train to London to attend the 20Books London writers’ conference. The event was a great success for me personally, and I heard nothing but praise from the other writers there. Since a … Continue reading
[In this post, I’m going to address a topic that some of you might consider pretty basic: how to write a paragraph using Microsoft Word. It certainly is fundamental but I would say around 15% of the manuscripts I receive … Continue reading
I’ve worked with a number of authors who have a back catalog of traditionally printed books for which the rights have now reverted to them. This throws up a number of problems when they wish to republish their books, whether … Continue reading
For anthologies and most non-fiction, a table of contents (TOC) is essential for readers to find their way around your paperback book. It’s also a way of showing off the contents of your book for potential browsers, and that includes … Continue reading
Out now is the second edition of my book on how to produce your book for Createspace using Microsoft Word. The book is twice as big, has many more images, updated to cover changes to Createspace and Word versions up … Continue reading
The British Fantasy Society recently announced the shortlist for its annual awards, and two of my books are up for awards… … except you won’t see my name on the list because I didn’t write those books; I didn’t even … Continue reading