Tim C. Taylor
Latest release: Aug21 2020
Support me at no cost to you.
Learn about the Human Legion
Join the Legionaries and receive a free starter library
My recent novel
My not quite so recent novel.
My latest anthology
Format YOUR Print Book
Liebster Blog Award
- My first booktube
- Should authors review other authors’ books?
- A couple of book releases from me that I forgot to mention etc.
- Meditations on 99: eBook pricing in science fiction publishing
- 2020 roundup
- BATTLESTAR GALACTICA
- SFS Episode 155 – MilSciFi Panel 3 – British Edition — Sci-Fi Shenanigans
- So how do you judge a short story anyway?
- SF Publishing in 2019: more developments in short fiction
- SF Publishing in 2019: short fiction and the Nebula Awards
- Author Earnings: an SF author’s perspective
- SF Publishing in 2018: The latest industry stats from Data Guy
- SF Publishing in 2018: The new writers of science fiction
- 20Books London Writers Conference 2018. My write up.
Archive of posts
Tag Archives: publishing
This time last week, I was on the train to London to attend the 20Books London writers’ conference. The event was a great success for me personally, and I heard nothing but praise from the other writers there. Since a … Continue reading
[In this post, I’m going to address a topic that some of you might consider pretty basic: how to write a paragraph using Microsoft Word. It certainly is fundamental but I would say around 15% of the manuscripts I receive … Continue reading
I’ve worked with a number of authors who have a back catalog of traditionally printed books for which the rights have now reverted to them. This throws up a number of problems when they wish to republish their books, whether … Continue reading
For anthologies and most non-fiction, a table of contents (TOC) is essential for readers to find their way around your paperback book. It’s also a way of showing off the contents of your book for potential browsers, and that includes … Continue reading
Out now is the second edition of my book on how to produce your book for Createspace using Microsoft Word. The book is twice as big, has many more images, updated to cover changes to Createspace and Word versions up … Continue reading
The British Fantasy Society recently announced the shortlist for its annual awards, and two of my books are up for awards… … except you won’t see my name on the list because I didn’t write those books; I didn’t even … Continue reading