Tim C. Taylor
Latest novel release
Previous novel release
Support me at no cost to you.
If you follow one of these links to shop at Amazon, then Amazon pays me a small commission on anything you buy. You don’t pay anything extra. Thanks.
Learn about the Human Legion
Join the Legionaries and receive a free starter library
Most recent 4HU novel
My latest anthology
My recent anthology
Format YOUR Print Book
Liebster Blog Award
- Amazon eBook Return Controversy
- I host the SciFi Readers Club Chart Show
- Me and Multiple Sclerosis
- Karnage Zax. Mutant Bounty Hunter
- Titans Rising: a personal journey from 1937 to 2022
- I write short stories too!
- AMAHA – Ask Me And Him Anything
- He Speaks!
- SF Publishing in 2020: part 3 of 3
- Achievement unlocked: 10 years as a full-time writer
- SF Publishing in 2020: part 2 of 3
- SF Publishing in 2020: part 1 of 3
- A podcast series with a top science fiction author* ;-)
- Oh, my! Politics in science fiction
Links to my publications
Places I like to visit
Archive of posts
Category Archives: Multiple Sclerosis
Me and Multiple Sclerosis
I posted an update on social media last week; I’ve copied it below. Basically, I’m fairly sure I have multiple sclerosis, but I’ll have to wait until next year for a formal diagnosis. I’m posting things like this because if … Continue reading
Posted in Multiple Sclerosis 5 Comments