Tim C. Taylor
Latest novel release
Previous novel release
Support me at no cost to you.
Learn about the Human Legion
Join the Legionaries and receive a free starter library
Most recent 4HU novel
My latest anthology
My recent anthology
Format YOUR Print Book
Liebster Blog Award
- Karnage Zax. Mutant Bounty Hunter
- Titans Rising: a personal journey from 1937 to 2022
- I write short stories too!
- AMAHA – Ask Me And Him Anything
- He Speaks!
- SF Publishing in 2020: part 3 of 3
- Achievement unlocked: 10 years as a full-time writer
- SF Publishing in 2020: part 2 of 3
- SF Publishing in 2020: part 1 of 3
- A podcast series with a top science fiction author* ;-)
- Oh, my! Politics in science fiction
- On Theme in Science Fiction
- My first booktube
- Should authors review other authors’ books?
Archive of posts
Tag Archives: writing
We’re going to be talking about fonts in the next few posts. Before we do, it makes sense to introduce a few basic terms and concepts in typography: the science and art of lettering. Let’s look at a letter Don’t … Continue reading
Mr Stink and the Curse of Editing… Yesterday, I mentioned how we’d gotten out of a tight spot through buying (and reading) my son the Kindle edition of Mr Stink by David Walliams. Being able to buy a new book without … Continue reading
I’ve just been interviewed by the wonderful Fiona McVie over at Inspiration Forum. I might have mentioned Doctor Who and real ale as my inspiration for writing science fiction. Happy birthday, Tharg. Your scrotnig publication, 2000AD (35 years old this … Continue reading
Click here for part 4 [click on images to see a larger version] Tip #7 Introducing styles Styles are a means to define a set of formatting instructions, that you can then apply to parts of the document that you … Continue reading
One of the finishing touches I’m applying to my forthcoming time travel novel is to add the location and date to my chapter sub-headings. It’s not as easy as it looks (as I will explain), and made me think not … Continue reading