Tim C. Taylor
Latest novel release
Previous novel release
Support me at no cost to you.
If you follow one of these links to shop at Amazon, then Amazon pays me a small commission on anything you buy. You don’t pay anything extra. Thanks.
Learn about the Human Legion
Join the Legionaries and receive a free starter library
Most recent 4HU novel
My latest anthology
My recent anthology
Format YOUR Print Book
Liebster Blog Award
- Into the Polity and Beyond
- Amazon eBook Return Controversy
- I host the SciFi Readers Club Chart Show
- Me and Multiple Sclerosis
- Karnage Zax. Mutant Bounty Hunter
- Titans Rising: a personal journey from 1937 to 2022
- I write short stories too!
- AMAHA – Ask Me And Him Anything
- He Speaks!
- SF Publishing in 2020: part 3 of 3
- Achievement unlocked: 10 years as a full-time writer
- SF Publishing in 2020: part 2 of 3
- SF Publishing in 2020: part 1 of 3
- A podcast series with a top science fiction author* ;-)
Links to my publications
Places I like to visit
Archive of posts
Tag Archives: typesetting
How to Set Margins: Microsoft Word vs. Createspace vs. Traditional Typesetting
I’m currently working on a paperback and eBook layout commission for an illustrated children’s book: Cassie Kindly and the Naughty Christmas Fairies. The body text is in two columns, although the delightful illustrations of this 22-page book (which my six-year-old … Continue reading
Posted in Writing Tips Tagged Createspace, gutter margin, margins, Microsoft Word, paperback, self-publishing, typesetting 12 Comments