Tim C. Taylor
Support me at no cost to you.
Learn about the Human Legion
Join the Legionaries and receive a free starter library
My latest novel
My recent novel.
My latest anthology
Format YOUR Print Book
Liebster Blog Award
- So how do you judge a short story anyway?
- SF Publishing in 2019: more developments in short fiction
- SF Publishing in 2019: short fiction and the Nebula Awards
- Author Earnings: an SF author’s perspective
- SF Publishing in 2018: The latest industry stats from Data Guy
- SF Publishing in 2018: The new writers of science fiction
- 20Books London Writers Conference 2018. My write up.
- SF Publishing in 2017 pt.5 The end of bookstores.
- SF Publishing in 2017 pt.4 – Can I have dragons and man chests with my spaceship?
- SF Publishing in 2017 pt.3 Collaboration: Let’s work together… and make a killing.
- SF Publishing in 2017 pt.2 – Science fiction is still booming.
- SF Publishing in 2017 pt.1 – The year NewPub came to stay.
- I’m back at #1
- I just signed my first traditional publishing deal
Archive of posts
Tag Archives: the state of sf publishing
What do authors really earn? Author incomes have been in the news a lot recently. Look in one direction and you see a fresh influx of new full-time authors piling into a booming publishing industry in which pay rates for … Continue reading →