Tim C. Taylor
Latest novel release
Previous novel release
Support me at no cost to you.
Learn about the Human Legion
Join the Legionaries and receive a free starter library
Most recent 4HU novel
My latest anthology
My recent anthology
Format YOUR Print Book
Liebster Blog Award
- Karnage Zax. Mutant Bounty Hunter
- Titans Rising: a personal journey from 1937 to 2022
- I write short stories too!
- AMAHA – Ask Me And Him Anything
- He Speaks!
- SF Publishing in 2020: part 3 of 3
- Achievement unlocked: 10 years as a full-time writer
- SF Publishing in 2020: part 2 of 3
- SF Publishing in 2020: part 1 of 3
- A podcast series with a top science fiction author* ;-)
- Oh, my! Politics in science fiction
- On Theme in Science Fiction
- My first booktube
- Should authors review other authors’ books?
Archive of posts
Tag Archives: state of science fiction publishing
So that was 2020! For a few years now, I’ve started each year by writing ‘state of science fiction’ publishing posts in which I talk about trends I’ve seen and project them into the future. [#1] For the most part, … Continue reading
It can be an ugly business, being proved right. I was forcibly reminded of this about three weeks ago, a week in which two things happened of note in my journey through the world of SF publishing. (By which I … Continue reading
When an empire dominates the world…its decline and fall is inescapable. Yet you should take care when poking around the ashes of fallen greatness. Be respectful. For they retain an indestructible seed from which, one day, they may rise again. … Continue reading