Tim C. Taylor
Next release: July 02 2021
Latest release: May 2021
Support me at no cost to you.
Learn about the Human Legion
Join the Legionaries and receive a free starter library
My recent novel
My latest anthology
Format YOUR Print Book
Liebster Blog Award
- AMAHA – Ask Me And Him Anything
- He Speaks!
- SF Publishing in 2020: part 3 of 3
- Achievement unlocked: 10 years as a full-time writer
- SF Publishing in 2020: part 2 of 3
- SF Publishing in 2020: part 1 of 3
- A podcast series with a top science fiction author* ;-)
- Oh, my! Politics in science fiction
- On Theme in Science Fiction
- My first booktube
- Should authors review other authors’ books?
- A couple of book releases from me that I forgot to mention etc.
- Meditations on 99: eBook pricing in science fiction publishing
- 2020 roundup
Archive of posts
Tag Archives: margins
I posted a few days ago about gutters and margins for printed books. The flip-side of setting margins is keeping everything that gets printed within those margins. The easiest way to fall foul of this, and get those dreaded”you’ve got … Continue reading
I’m currently working on a paperback and eBook layout commission for an illustrated children’s book: Cassie Kindly and the Naughty Christmas Fairies. The body text is in two columns, although the delightful illustrations of this 22-page book (which my six-year-old … Continue reading