Tim C. Taylor
Next release: July 02 2021
Latest release: May 2021
Support me at no cost to you.
Learn about the Human Legion
Join the Legionaries and receive a free starter library
My recent novel
My latest anthology
Format YOUR Print Book
Liebster Blog Award
- AMAHA – Ask Me And Him Anything
- He Speaks!
- SF Publishing in 2020: part 3 of 3
- Achievement unlocked: 10 years as a full-time writer
- SF Publishing in 2020: part 2 of 3
- SF Publishing in 2020: part 1 of 3
- A podcast series with a top science fiction author* ;-)
- Oh, my! Politics in science fiction
- On Theme in Science Fiction
- My first booktube
- Should authors review other authors’ books?
- A couple of book releases from me that I forgot to mention etc.
- Meditations on 99: eBook pricing in science fiction publishing
- 2020 roundup
Archive of posts
Tag Archives: ebooks
[In this post, I’m going to address a topic that some of you might consider pretty basic: how to write a paragraph using Microsoft Word. It certainly is fundamental but I would say around 15% of the manuscripts I receive … Continue reading
The British Fantasy Society recently announced the shortlist for its annual awards, and two of my books are up for awards… … except you won’t see my name on the list because I didn’t write those books; I didn’t even … Continue reading
I’ve guest posted on the GetFreeEbooks.com site. We’re living in the Age of Austerity now; what does that mean for reading habits?
My short story, No More than Human, is featured on the GoodKindles site Must be something to do with the new cover. Thanks for recommending me, GoodKindles.
Passion in a author is an essential ingredient in the mix that leads to great fiction. My guest blogger Mike Cooley has passion. Read for yourself… I am primarily a fiction writer, but from time to time something pisses me … Continue reading
I am falling in love with novellas. It’s that Kindle thing again, making them much more commercially feasible. There’s an excellent article on this, written by a eminent gentleman (well, me actually) here.