Tim C. Taylor
Latest novel release
Previous novel release
Support me at no cost to you.
Learn about the Human Legion
Join the Legionaries and receive a free starter library
Most recent 4HU novel
My latest anthology
My recent anthology
Format YOUR Print Book
Liebster Blog Award
- Karnage Zax. Mutant Bounty Hunter
- Titans Rising: a personal journey from 1937 to 2022
- I write short stories too!
- AMAHA – Ask Me And Him Anything
- He Speaks!
- SF Publishing in 2020: part 3 of 3
- Achievement unlocked: 10 years as a full-time writer
- SF Publishing in 2020: part 2 of 3
- SF Publishing in 2020: part 1 of 3
- A podcast series with a top science fiction author* ;-)
- Oh, my! Politics in science fiction
- On Theme in Science Fiction
- My first booktube
- Should authors review other authors’ books?
Archive of posts
Category Archives: Interviews
Joe at the Unity 151 Booktube channel invited me on for a chat last week. First up we talked about my current project, Chimera Company, and then we moved on to my most recently published novel (One Minute to Midnight) … Continue reading
Just to prove I do write fiction books too sometimes, I’ll point your way to Inezian’s Notes where I’ve been interviewed about my YA books. Scooby Doo gets a mention, somewhat unexpectedly, and I think 2000AD comes up at some … Continue reading
Sci Your Fi is running an interview with me this week, and as a bonus we’ve teamed up to give away 15 eBooks of my time travel adventure, The Reality War. Better hurry… Talking of which, the second (and final) … Continue reading
I’ve just been interviewed by the wonderful Fiona McVie over at Inspiration Forum. I might have mentioned Doctor Who and real ale as my inspiration for writing science fiction. Happy birthday, Tharg. Your scrotnig publication, 2000AD (35 years old this … Continue reading