Tim C. Taylor
Latest release: Aug21 2020
Support me at no cost to you.
Learn about the Human Legion
Join the Legionaries and receive a free starter library
My recent novel
My not quite so recent novel.
My latest anthology
Format YOUR Print Book
Liebster Blog Award
- On Theme in Science Fiction
- My first booktube
- Should authors review other authors’ books?
- A couple of book releases from me that I forgot to mention etc.
- Meditations on 99: eBook pricing in science fiction publishing
- 2020 roundup
- BATTLESTAR GALACTICA
- SFS Episode 155 – MilSciFi Panel 3 – British Edition — Sci-Fi Shenanigans
- So how do you judge a short story anyway?
- SF Publishing in 2019: more developments in short fiction
- SF Publishing in 2019: short fiction and the Nebula Awards
- Author Earnings: an SF author’s perspective
- SF Publishing in 2018: The latest industry stats from Data Guy
- SF Publishing in 2018: The new writers of science fiction
Archive of posts
Category Archives: Interviews
Joe at the Unity 151 Booktube channel invited me on for a chat last week. First up we talked about my current project, Chimera Company, and then we moved on to my most recently published novel (One Minute to Midnight) … Continue reading
Just to prove I do write fiction books too sometimes, I’ll point your way to Inezian’s Notes where I’ve been interviewed about my YA books. Scooby Doo gets a mention, somewhat unexpectedly, and I think 2000AD comes up at some … Continue reading
Sci Your Fi is running an interview with me this week, and as a bonus we’ve teamed up to give away 15 eBooks of my time travel adventure, The Reality War. Better hurry… Talking of which, the second (and final) … Continue reading
I’ve just been interviewed by the wonderful Fiona McVie over at Inspiration Forum. I might have mentioned Doctor Who and real ale as my inspiration for writing science fiction. Happy birthday, Tharg. Your scrotnig publication, 2000AD (35 years old this … Continue reading