The problem with railguns in science fiction is that they are fast becoming science fact. So I thought I’d better get my facts right. I posted part 1 of my recoil and railguns series today. You can read it here.
Tim C. Taylor
- You are instructed to attend with enthusiasm a ceremony marking the formal subjugation of humanity.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
Join the Legion!
Treasure of the Last Dragon
The Ultimate Green Energy
The Reality War Book1: The Slough of Despond
Format YOUR Print Book
Liebster Blog Award
- Meet the Boss Man!
- Red Shirt Application
- Giving book reviews – honest reviews – can be savage business for a writer
- The Empire at War is available to buy
- The Martian, Rejection, and Finding Your Reader
- The latest science fiction bestseller charts
- This week’s science fiction bestseller charts
- What’s really hot in science fiction: part 2
- What’s really hot in science fiction: part 1
- Imagine a mashup between superheroes, aliens, robots and zombies…
- Who is Ian Whates?
- Dying in the service of the Human Legion
- Author United’s letter to the Department of Justice
- LaveCon 2015 report
The Reality War Book2: The City of Destruction
Last Man Through the Gate
Speak, Vaccine! Speak!
My latest anthology
The Meandering Mayhem of Thogron Throatbiter
No More Than Human
Welcome Home, Janissary
Fables from the Fountain
Archive of posts