The problem with railguns in science fiction is that they are fast becoming science fact. So I thought I’d better get my facts right. I posted part 1 of my recoil and railguns series today. You can read it here.
Tim C. Taylor
Next release: Feb 05 2021
Latest release: Aug21 2020
Support me at no cost to you.
Learn about the Human Legion
Join the Legionaries and receive a free starter library
My recent novel
My not quite so recent novel.
My latest anthology
Format YOUR Print Book
Liebster Blog Award
- Achievement unlocked: 10 years as a full-time writer
- SF Publishing in 2020: part 2 of 3
- SF Publishing in 2020: part 1 of 3
- A podcast series with a top science fiction author* ;-)
- Oh, my! Politics in science fiction
- On Theme in Science Fiction
- My first booktube
- Should authors review other authors’ books?
- A couple of book releases from me that I forgot to mention etc.
- Meditations on 99: eBook pricing in science fiction publishing
- 2020 roundup
- BATTLESTAR GALACTICA
- SFS Episode 155 – MilSciFi Panel 3 – British Edition — Sci-Fi Shenanigans
- So how do you judge a short story anyway?
Archive of posts