I’ve just tried photoing some eink devices with my iPad. The pics come out really sharply. Over the summer I’ll take some photos to show off what I can do. I’ve seen other freelance book designers do this, so about time I did. Here’s a pic of the title page for the book I’m working on now, using a Nook and a Kobo. Apple changed the rules again recently (iBooks has been a bit of a shambles) so I’m using svg for full screen images these days. I didn’t dare until recently as device support has been so patchy.
Tim C. Taylor
- kickstarter.com…/four-horsemen-uni…/description This is it, the final 3 hours of the wildly popular Four Ho… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
Support me at no cost to you.
Learn about the Human Legion
Join the Legionaries and receive a free starter library
My latest novel
Current work in progress
My other work in progress!
My latest anthology
Treasure of the Last Dragon
Format YOUR Print Book
Liebster Blog Award
- 20Books London Writers Conference 2018. My write up.
- SF Publishing in 2017 pt.5 The end of bookstores.
- SF Publishing in 2017 pt.4 – Can I have dragons and man chests with my spaceship?
- SF Publishing in 2017 pt.3 Collaboration: Let’s work together… and make a killing.
- SF Publishing in 2017 pt.2 – Science fiction is still booming.
- SF Publishing in 2017 pt.1 – The year NewPub came to stay.
- I’m back at #1
- I just signed my first traditional publishing deal
- Dresden Files in Space?
- Interview with June Book Cover of the Month Winner, Shawn King.
- Not idle
- A new trend for publishing retail?
- Fake news and eBook publishing
- Meet the Boss Man!
Archive of posts