I’ve just tried photoing some eink devices with my iPad. The pics come out really sharply. Over the summer I’ll take some photos to show off what I can do. I’ve seen other freelance book designers do this, so about time I did. Here’s a pic of the title page for the book I’m working on now, using a Nook and a Kobo. Apple changed the rules again recently (iBooks has been a bit of a shambles) so I’m using svg for full screen images these days. I didn’t dare until recently as device support has been so patchy.
Tim C. Taylor
- 'Dresden Files in Space'? Last chance to try out Revenge Squad's new novel for 99c. getbook.at/Rsquad3 #SciFi https://t.co/7fnszAsL7X 5 days ago
Support me at no cost to you.
Join the Legion!
Start Revenge Squad here. 99c.
My latest novel
Current work in progress
My latest anthology
Treasure of the Last Dragon
The Reality War Book1: The Slough of Despond
Format YOUR Print Book
Liebster Blog Award
- I just signed my first traditional publishing deal
- Dresden Files in Space?
- Interview with June Book Cover of the Month Winner, Shawn King.
- Not idle
- A new trend for publishing retail?
- Fake news and eBook publishing
- Meet the Boss Man!
- Red Shirt Application
- Giving book reviews – honest reviews – can be savage business for a writer
- The Empire at War is available to buy
- The Martian, Rejection, and Finding Your Reader
- The latest science fiction bestseller charts
- This week’s science fiction bestseller charts
- What’s really hot in science fiction: part 2
Archive of posts