I wrote a guest post about this for Angela White’s dark fantasy blog. Not just my novel, Elstow, and John Bunyan, but hopefully it might spark ideas for writers casting about for a location. Oh, and it features De Koninck too. I’ve more to add but I’m typing this one-fingered as my doctor has told me not to type. More about Elstow when my arm is better…
Tim C. Taylor
- Follow @TimCTaylor
Support me at no cost to you.
Join the Legion!
Start Revenge Squad here. 99c.
My latest novel
Current work in progress
My latest anthology
Treasure of the Last Dragon
The Reality War Book1: The Slough of Despond
Format YOUR Print Book
Liebster Blog Award
- I’m back at #1
- I just signed my first traditional publishing deal
- Dresden Files in Space?
- Interview with June Book Cover of the Month Winner, Shawn King.
- Not idle
- A new trend for publishing retail?
- Fake news and eBook publishing
- Meet the Boss Man!
- Red Shirt Application
- Giving book reviews – honest reviews – can be savage business for a writer
- The Empire at War is available to buy
- The Martian, Rejection, and Finding Your Reader
- The latest science fiction bestseller charts
- This week’s science fiction bestseller charts
Archive of posts