I wrote a guest post on the Benjamin Wallace Books site recently about my inspiration for writing. It all came down to popping into a service station WH Smith where Prog#1 of 2000AD awaited me. Ironically, Alan Moore (whom I remember from 2000AD) wrote the introduction for the first book I was published in. Click here to read the post.
Tim C. Taylor
- RT @davidbrin: Did life on Earth originate from volcanic landscapes, rather than the sea? scientificamerican.com/article/life-o… 2 days ago
Join the Legion!
Treasure of the Last Dragon
The Ultimate Green Energy
The Reality War Book1: The Slough of Despond
Format YOUR Print Book
Liebster Blog Award
- A new trend for publishing retail?
- Fake news and eBook publishing
- Meet the Boss Man!
- Red Shirt Application
- Giving book reviews – honest reviews – can be savage business for a writer
- The Empire at War is available to buy
- The Martian, Rejection, and Finding Your Reader
- The latest science fiction bestseller charts
- This week’s science fiction bestseller charts
- What’s really hot in science fiction: part 2
- What’s really hot in science fiction: part 1
- Imagine a mashup between superheroes, aliens, robots and zombies…
- Who is Ian Whates?
- Dying in the service of the Human Legion
The Reality War Book2: The City of Destruction
Last Man Through the Gate
Speak, Vaccine! Speak!
My latest anthology
The Meandering Mayhem of Thogron Throatbiter
No More Than Human
Welcome Home, Janissary
Fables from the Fountain
Archive of posts