Horror writer Todd Russell has a cracking series of guest posts called ‘What Scares Authors’. At the time I was working through my tax return. Well, that was pretty scary — still is — but maybe a bit too obvious. So I chose as my subject Rudyard Kipling and his Just So Stories. Find out why at Todd’s website.
Tim C. Taylor
- RT @davidbrin: Did life on Earth originate from volcanic landscapes, rather than the sea? scientificamerican.com/article/life-o… 2 days ago
Join the Legion!
Treasure of the Last Dragon
The Ultimate Green Energy
The Reality War Book1: The Slough of Despond
Format YOUR Print Book
Liebster Blog Award
- A new trend for publishing retail?
- Fake news and eBook publishing
- Meet the Boss Man!
- Red Shirt Application
- Giving book reviews – honest reviews – can be savage business for a writer
- The Empire at War is available to buy
- The Martian, Rejection, and Finding Your Reader
- The latest science fiction bestseller charts
- This week’s science fiction bestseller charts
- What’s really hot in science fiction: part 2
- What’s really hot in science fiction: part 1
- Imagine a mashup between superheroes, aliens, robots and zombies…
- Who is Ian Whates?
- Dying in the service of the Human Legion
The Reality War Book2: The City of Destruction
Last Man Through the Gate
Speak, Vaccine! Speak!
My latest anthology
The Meandering Mayhem of Thogron Throatbiter
No More Than Human
Welcome Home, Janissary
Fables from the Fountain
Archive of posts